The Butler Way
Tony Hinkle, was a legendary coach at Butler University and he created five principals that has since been branded “The Butler Way”. These five principals are most essential for success as a leader. These five points collectively is known as the butler way.
- Humility – Know who we are, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Passion – Do not be lukewarm, commit to excellence.
- Unity – Do not divide our house, team first.
- Servanthood – Make teammates better, lead by giving.
- Thankfulness – learn from every circumstance.
These five points are not just characteristics a leader should have, but they are also characteristics every Christian should have as well.